Refund & Cancellation Policy
- The payment needs to be made in full to confirm the booking.
- Cancellations made 60 days before the activity date will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations made not less than 48 hours before a scheduled booking will be charged a 50% cancellation fee of the total activity price.
- Cancellations made within 48 Hours of a scheduled booking and no-shows will be charged the total price of the booked trip/course. No refunds will be given due to the potential loss of business/expenses incurred.
- There are no refunds on scheduled activity dates.
- Once an activity has begun, there are no refunds – activity may have to be diverted in cases of extreme weather conditions if the operator feels there is a safety risk. In any event, we will do our best to make it a fun day out.
We understand that things happen, and we will always try our best to reschedule your freediving course. However, the above policy still stands. If you are sick or cannot make the dive, we will issue you an official receipt to make claims from your travel insurance provider. The balance is due in full – no refunds will be given if you are unable to reschedule.
Once the refund request has been made, it will be confirmed within approx. 24 – 48 hours and funds will be returned within approx. 48 – 72 hours to the originating account that was used for the booking payment.
Bookings are not complete until payment has been made.
Once a booking payment has been made, an email confirming the payment will be sent.
Weather / Safety
Cancellations made by Panglao Watersport & Tours, Napaling Adventure Center or the Freedive Academy before your scheduled activity due to adverse weather conditions, boat or transportation engine problems will receive refunds.
Once an activity has begun – no refunds are available. We will make every attempt to find a safe and suitable solution for you and make your day as enjoyable as possible. A rainy day is still a great day for sightseeing or to be in or underwater.
We shall not be liable in contract or tort for any injury, loss, damage, inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the services we supply, force majeure, or any other events outside of our control, including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, weather conditions, acts of God, acts of government, accidents to or failure of machinery, equipment, protests, vehicles or industrial disputes.
Changes To Itinerary
We reserve the right to change any published itinerary or activity content without notice if sea or weather conditions deem such changes to be made.
* This policy was last modified on 05-10-2022.